Product Cleaning & Care

Do NOT submerge product in water. To clean, simply use a damp cloth and mild dish soap.
Currently our wooden products come untreated to avoid potential allergens.  All wood products we use are non-toxic, all natural, and locally sourced. To ensure the wood does not dry out and splinter we recommend coating the wood in food grade beeswax, or coconut oil. Do not submerge in oil.
To treat wooden teething parts you will need a cloth, and your choice of coating:
1. Rub the coating over the wooden parts,
2. Let sit for a few hours,
3. Use a cloth to wipe away excess coating.
In addition to this we also recommend inspecting the product before each use for any signs of damage, discontinue use with any damage/wear of the product.